Terms and Conditions
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance
- Classes will automatically deduct from your class card or you can buy an individual classes can be bought with a debit or credit card
- Early cancellations: up to 4 hours in advance online only. If you paid by class pass you class will be credited back in your account.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 4 hours of class start time) will not be credited back into your account or refunded.
- We require that you sign into class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- Class Cards are non-transferable, they are for your use only and cannot be shared among family and friends.
- 6 Class Cards must be used with 10 weeks
- 12 Class Cards must be used within 16 weeks
Workshop Cancellation Policy
- When booking for workshops please note that we can only provide a full refund for cancellations made 2 weeks (14 days) before the start date.
- For any other cancellations no refund or transfers can be given unless your place can be filled from a waiting list, in this case you will be refunded.
- If a workshop needs to be cancelled you will receive a full refund or transferred to another event of your choice.
About Using Our Site
- You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
- If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms and conditions in respect of that booking. We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions which you will have to accept to complete your booking.You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans and/or other contaminating codes. You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
- You will not use the site to send by e-card, email, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
- You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the Costello Yoga and Fitness website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser (“cookies”) to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
Costello Yoga and Fitness takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Costello Yoga and Fitness website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Costello Yoga and Fitness responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by Costello Yoga and Fitness negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.